***EXPERIENCED CAFE/SHOP SUPERVISOR***
Organic Delicious is an independent healthy Cafe in Morningside focusing on good energy, vegan/veggie food and drinks.
100% Organic and Ethical!
We make most of our food on-site from vegan pesto and chutney to vegan chilli and tasty cakes! Everything is Organic and Veggie (most is vegan)!
"Let’s Do This Together!"
We have a tight team of passionate individuals who really do love our job!
You must have previously worked in a position of responsibility as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager. You will be working closely with the part-time manager but will also be supervising the cafe and leading the team, the day to day running of the cafe and events (festivals, fairs, private functions).
You will be passionate about food and have experience working in a high volume, fast paced kitchen and baking (even just a excitement for baking)!
You will be knowledgeable and familiar with Organic produce. Being a veggie or vegan would be desirable.
Your job will also include...
• Creating a friendly and welcoming environment with good vibes
• Engaging with customers, welcoming allergy or diet requests
• Undertaking the preparation of the food served in the cafe
• Training other members of the team to prepare the food served in the cafe to a high standard
• Baking and decorating cakes & preparing cakes
• Assisting manager with menu planning, how food is displayed and served and ordering supplies
• Directing staff on a day to day basis, ensuring all daily tasks are being performed well and the vibe is kept happy!
• Opening and closing the cafe and directing other key holders
• Operating the till, cashing up, filling in the end of day requirements, and end of week requirements.
• Banking the cafe takings and collecting change from bank
• Keeping accurate time sheets for staff
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the cafe and staff
• Taking lead from the manager but also using your own creative initiative
The energy and atmosphere of the cafe is super important to us.
You are what you eat; so we want to make sure happy hands are baking, cooking and working with us.
Therefore, if you...
• Have a big smile, a warm heart and an enthusiastic energy
• Are organised and like structure
• Are hardworking, reliable & honest
• Are confident, outgoing and like chatting to people
• Are creative, willing to learn and enjoy challenges and have your own power and strength
• Have already got to this point in this advert and are thinking "YES!"
Then send us your CV with a covering letter to:
Being customer focused and passionate on delivering a first class service based around the Organic Delicious philosophy of clean and healthy living is hugely important. Having an energetic, positive, friendly vibe and personality is also essential. We want you to love the cafe as much as we do!
Attention to detail, customers and cleanliness is also a given.
In return we offer competitive pay, tips, fabulous and healthy food and drink (special staff prices), career prospects and a generally happy, hard-working and rewarding work-life!
Closing date is Closing Date Friday 18th August, 5pm